Martik Copier Description
Editor: Martik Copier actually skip the bytes which are not Readable from file and copy all other bytes therefore it extracts max data which is normally not done by windows copy operation. Martik Copier can be helpful at times when you want to copy a CD or DVD which is scratched, when you want to copy data from harddisk area which is partially not readable, when you want to copy data from floppy which is currently not being copied by windows. So download and enjoy.
- Copies your oldest collection of CDs and DVDs
- Tries to copy a highly damaged media byte by byte
- Gives you the option to skip the bytes if bad area found
- It is a very fast Data Recovery tool
- It also tries to copy damaged files on your hard disk
- Unlike Windows copy operation it does not stop the copy if bad area found
Martik Copier can be of great use to people who think their old memories are garbage now, try using this software to recover data and it will not disappoint you. Please note that a physically damaged disk area cannot be copied in any case but if such comes Between a big file then it can be skipped so that atleast some data is recovered.
How to Use
The following steps explains the complete usage -
1. Launch Martik Copier by double click on "Martik Copier.exe"
2. Once launched, select the source file to be copied by click on "Browse ..." button.
3. Now select the target folder, where file is to be copied.
4. Now select the number of bytes to be skipped if there is some error found while copying.
Less selected will result in high recovery and low speed, high selected will result in low recovery and high speed.
5. Once selected, click on 'Copy' to start copy operation. That's it!
Martik Copier Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Martik Copier 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Martik Copier Requirements
No additional system requirements.